Hi

a small addendum. It seems that all sub ZFS below /atlashome/BACKUP are
already mounted when /atlashome/BACKUP is tried to be mounted:

# zfs get all atlashome/BACKUP|head -15
NAME              PROPERTY       VALUE                  SOURCE
atlashome/BACKUP  type           filesystem             -
atlashome/BACKUP  creation       Thu Oct  9 16:30 2008  -
atlashome/BACKUP  used           9.95T                  -
atlashome/BACKUP  available      1.78T                  -
atlashome/BACKUP  referenced     172K                   -
atlashome/BACKUP  compressratio  1.47x                  -
atlashome/BACKUP  mounted        no                     -
atlashome/BACKUP  quota          none                   default
atlashome/BACKUP  reservation    none                   default
atlashome/BACKUP  recordsize     32K                    inherited from
atlashome
atlashome/BACKUP  mountpoint     /atlashome/BACKUP      default
atlashome/BACKUP  sharenfs       on                     inherited from
atlashome
atlashome/BACKUP  checksum       on                     default
atlashome/BACKUP  compression    on                     local

while
# ls -l /atlashome/BACKUP | wc -l
      33

Is there any way to force zpool import to re-order that? I could delete
all stuff under BACKUP, however given the size I don't really want to.

Cheers

Carsten