Hi there,

As very much a new convert top Opensolaris & similar environments - I've been
trying to get my head around how ZFS relates to NFS when dealing with
user/group permissions.

In my case I have set up an Opensolaris system with a zfs pool with sharenfs
on. Now, I would like several Linux client to be able to access this share
depending on their username, as I'm connecting to the share via NFS, which
commands should I be looking into in order to set up the correct user/group
permissions? If anyone has links to documentation or advice I would really
appreciate it.

Joe