I am having trouble with a Raid-Z zpool "bigtank" of 5x 750GB drives that will
not import.
After having some trouble with this pool, I exported it and attempted a
reimport only to discover this issue:

I can see the pool by running zpool import, and the devices are all online
however
running "zpool import bigtank" with or without the -f simply causes the entire
system to hang...keyboard and ssh are both non responsive. I am very new to
Solaris and the *nix scene so your help would be greatly appreciated. I am
currently running "zdb -e -bcsvL bigtank" to check checksums on the pool but
this has yet to find anything wrong. I really need this data too! Please walk
me through this one as best as you can.