I have a situation where my zpool (with two radiz2s) is resilvering and reaches a certain point, then starts over.

There no read, write or checksum errors. The disks do have a fair amount of resilvering to do, as I've had a variety of disk failures. But at the core of things, there's enough parity data to avoid data loss, and the zpool is functioning fine, albeit in a degraded state.

I've been trapped in this loop before and it's been resolved by changing the disk configuration somehow. But that is just like shooting in the dark and can be a very time-consuming process.

Is there a more proper way to approach this issue? Should I be filing a bug report?

-Galen