> To enable mpxio, you need to have
>
> mpxio-disable="no";
>
> in your fp.conf file. You should run /usr/sbin/stmsboot -e to make
> this happen. If you *must* edit that file by hand, always run
> /usr/sbin/stmsboot -u afterwards to ensure that your system's MPxIO
> config is correctly updated.

I thought stmsboot was mildly broken on the latest releases of S10 and
possibly confused in the ZFS world. I am going by memory here of course
and this may have been fixed since I looked at it 6 months ago or so. I
also feel that editing the fb.conf file manually and entering the paths
chosen is perhaps the best way to go.

Also, since I'm up late and posting a comment anyways, I set up a V890
with mpxio and ZFS with every ZFS mirror being composed of a mpxio enabled
device. The whole process took some time but the level of redundency and
throughput was worth it.  Who knows, maybe someday mpxio will be default
from install on FCAL enabled machines.

Dennis

ps: I'm going to go search for those bugids if they ever existed