I recently had an X86 system (running Nexenta Elatte, if that matters -- b101
kernel, I think) suffer hardware failure and refuse to boot.  I've migrated the
disks into a SPARC system (b115) in an attempt to bring the data back online
while I see about repairing the former system.  However, I'm having some
trouble with the import process:

hydra# zpool import
  pool: tank
    id: 12156936533394213216
 state: UNAVAIL
status: The pool is formatted using an older on-disk version.
action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
config:

        tank           UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
          raidz1       UNAVAIL  corrupted data
            c3t11d0s0  ONLINE
            c3t10d0s0  ONLINE
            c3t8d0s0   ONLINE
            c3t9d0s0   ONLINE

hydra# /usr/lib/zfs/availdevs -p
    pool name="tank" id="12156936533394213216" poolversion="14" used="0"
size="0" replacementsize="0" readbytes="0" writebytes="0" readoperations="0"
writeoperations="0" readerrors="0" writeerrors="0" checksumerrors="0"
devicestate="VDEV_STATE_CANT_OPEN" devicestatus="VDEV_AUX_NO_REPLICAS"
poolstate="POOL_STATE_ACTIVE" poolstatus="ZPOOL_STATUS_VERSION_OLDER"

Somebody is trying to tell me something, but I'm not receiving.  All four disks
(there were only ever four in the array, since creation until the present)
appear present, are readable (via dd if=...), have sane looking uberblock
arrays, and give more or less sane looking answers to "zdb -l /dev/dsk/...";
the whole output of the latter is a bit much to paste here but I can if
somebody thinks it would be useful.  zdb with no arguments also enumerates the
pool in the list and looks saneish.

Other zdb commands apparently do not work, hopefully due to the same root cause.
hydra# zdb -d tank
zdb: can't open tank: Invalid argument

I really wish I could zdb -c -c right now and at least assess whether or not
the data remains on the platters. :)

If it matters, the pool was not exported from the X86 system prior to
migration, since I didn't think I'd need to the last time I powered the machine
off.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks much in advance.
--nwf;