Hi, thanks for pointing out issue, we haven't run updates on server yet.

Yours
Markus Kovero

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Johansson [mailto:henr...@henkis.net]
Sent: 24. heinäkuuta 2009 12:26
To: Markus Kovero
Cc: zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] No files but pool is full?

On 24 jul 2009, at 09.33, Markus Kovero <markus.kov...@nebula.fi> wrote:

> During our tests we noticed very disturbing behavior, what would be
> causing this?
>
> System is running latest stable opensolaris.
>
> Any other means to remove ghost files rather than destroying pool
> and restoring from backups?

This looks like bug i filed a while ago, CR 6792701 removing large
holey files does bot free space.

The only solution I found  to clean the pool when isolating the bug
was to recreate it. The fix was integrated inbuild post OSOL 2009.06.

Mkfile of a certain size will trigger this.

Henrik
http://sparcv9.blogspot.com