# zfs create store/snaps
# zfs set sharenfs='rw=arwen,root=arwen' store/snaps
# share
-...@store/snaps   /store/snaps   sec=sys,rw=arwen,root=arwen   ""

arwen# zfs send -Rv rp...@0906 > /net/westmark/store/snaps/rpool.0906
zsh: permission denied: /net/westmark/store/snaps/rpool.0906

*** BOTH systems have NFSMAPID DOMAIN=nagual.nl set in the
*** file /etc/default/nfs

The NFS docs mention that the rw option can be a node (like arwen).
But as you can see I get no access when I set rw=arwen.
And yet arwen is known!
This rule works:
#zfs set sharenfs='root=arwen' store/snaps
The snapshots are send from arwen to the remote machine and get the
root:root privileges. So that,s OK.
This rule does NOT work:
# zfs set sharenfs='rw=arwen,root=arwen' store/snaps
I get a permission denied. Apparently rw=arwen is nog reckognized.

Is something wrong in the syntax the way ZFS uses sharenfs?
Or have I misread the manual of share_nfs?
What can be wrong is the line "zfs set sharenfs='rw=arwen,root=arwen'
store/snaps"

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
+ http://nagual.nl/ | nevada / OpenSolaris 2010.02 B118