On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
Tim Cook <no-re...@opensolaris.org> wrote:

> buMP?  I watched the stream for several hours and never heard a word
> about dedupe.  The blogs also all seem to be completely bare of mention.
> What's the deal?

ZFS Deduplication was most definitely talked about in both
Bill and Jeff's keynote as well as their roundtable discussion.

We had some problems with audio and video quality during the
conference, I think that's had an impact on what we've been
able to put up for viewing. I will find out more and post when
I have some facts on it.

James C. McPherson
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems