Dear all,

I recently started another scrub, and so far the results look like this:

sh-3.2# zpool status -v
  pool: z
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: scrub in progress for 3h49m, 68.21% done, 1h46m to go
config:

        NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        z             ONLINE       0     0    12
          raidz2      ONLINE       0     0    12
            disk3s2   ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk4s2   ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk7s2   ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk8s2   ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk9s2   ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk5s2   ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk6s2   ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk10s2  ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk11s2  ONLINE       0     0     0
            disk12s2  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        (metadata):(0x0)

What does this mean? I don't think I have a file named 'metadata'. The brackets
were pointy, btw.
Is this metadata of one of the zfs file systems? They all still mount nicely...