Ross Walker wrote:
On Aug 4, 2009, at 10:17 PM, James Lever <j...@jamver.id.au> wrote:

On 05/08/2009, at 11:41 AM, Ross Walker wrote:

What is your recipe for these?

There wasn't one! ;)

The drive I'm using is a Dell badged Samsung MCCOE50G5MPQ-0VAD3.

So the key is the drive needs to have the Dell badging to work?

I called my rep about getting a Dell badged SSD and he told me they didn't support those in MD series enclosures so therefore were unavailable.

If the Dell branded SSD's are Samsung's then you might want to search
the archives - if I remember correctly there were mentionings of
less-than-desired performance using them but I cannot recall the
details.

Maybe it's time for a new account rep.

-Ross

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards