Hi there,

I have just upgraded to b118 - except that the mouse is now unable to
select / focus on any other windows except the ones that the desktop
randomly decided to give the focus to.

So I guess I have a bigger problem than just SMB not working here...

Alex.

--

Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html

--

Stephen Leacock  - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue
that I shall some day die, which is not so." -