Hi,

Some time ago I read that it was possible to mount zfs shared (NFS) from the global zone into local zones on the same server. You needed to disable automount to make sure it worked. I could not find that recommendation any more. In the sun docs guide a I found this statement: As documented in the mount_nfs(1M) <http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/816-5166/mount-nfs-1m?l=en&a=view> man page, an NFS server should not attempt to *mount* its own file systems.
Here the statement is at the end in "notes" and it points to lofs.
Is it possible to mount a zfs shared file system in a local zone?

Thanks,
  Vic

--

Victor Galis