> Greg Mason wrote:
> >
> >> How about the bug "removing slog not possible"?
> What if this slog
> >> fails? Is there a plan for such situation (pool
> becomes inaccessible
> >> in this case)?
> >>
> > You can "zpool replace" a bad slog device now.
>
> And I can testify that it works as described.

I meant this situation (and even if slog mirrored - it's still might happen):

r...@zsan0:~# zpool  status zsan0store
  pool: zsan0store
 state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices could not be used because the label is missing or
        invalid.  Sufficient replicas exist for the pool to continue
        functioning in a degraded state.
action: Replace the device using 'zpool replace'.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-4J
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zsan0store  DEGRADED     0     0     0
          raidz2    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t0d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t1d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t4d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t5d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t6d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c7t7d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
        logs
          c9d0      FAULTED      0     0     0  corrupted data

errors: No known data errors
r...@zsan0:~# zpool detach   zsan0store c9d0
cannot detach c9d0: only applicable to mirror and replacing vdevs
r...@zsan0:~# zpool remove   zsan0store c9d0
cannot remove c9d0: only inactive hot spares or cache devices can be removed