you could mount both, but you should talk to the nfs/zfs experts about the
proper way.

Theres more than one method of doing so.  What i did was something like
this:

i had a ZFS share called /store and another at /store/Video

i wanted to share them via nfs, so i mount /store on /mnt/store on my local
system and i mounted /store/Video on /mnt/store/Video
but i could have just as easily mounted it somewhere else.