serge goyette wrote:
actually i did apply the latest recommended patches
Recommended patches and upgrade clusters are different by the way.

10_Recommended != Upgrade Cluster that. Upgrade cluster will upgrade
the system to a effectively the Solaris Release  that the upgrade cluster
is minus any new features that arrived in the newer OS release.
SunOS VL-MO-ZMR01 5.10 Generic_139555-08 sun4v sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T5120

but still
perhaps you are not doing much import - export
because when i do not do, i do not experience much problem
but when doing it, outch ...
Sure I import and export pools. But generally this is for moving the pool to another
system.

But I think we would need more information about the pool and
it's file systems to be able to help you. Specifically maybe the output of
'zpool history' and 'zfs list' for starters. This will at least allow some specific data to try and help resolve your issues. The question as it stands is pretty
generic.

Have you upgraded your pools after the patches as well?

'zpool upgrade' and 'zfs upgrade' ?
a reboot will solve until next time

-sego-

-