Hi Cindy,

I tried booting from DVD but nothing showed up.  Thanks for the ideas, though.
Maybe your other sources might have something?

----- Original Message ----
From: Cindy Swearingen <cindy.swearin...@sun.com>
To: Grant Lowe <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 6:24:00 PM
Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] Boot error

Hi Grant,

I don't have all my usual resources at the moment, but I would
boot from alternate media and use the format utility to check
the partitioning on newly added disk, and look for something
like overlapping partitions. Or, possibly, a mismatch between
the actual root slice and the one you are trying to boot from.

Cindy