Hi,

I have a zfs root Solaris 10 running on my home server. I  created an ISCSI
target in the following way:

# zfs create -V 1g rpool2/iscsivol

Turned on the shareiscsi property

# zfs set shareiscsi=on rpool2/iscsivol

# zfs list rpool2/iscsivol
NAME                      USED          AVAIL            REFER
MOUNTPOINT
rpool2/iscsivol         18K             19.9G           18K
rpool2/iscsivol

I am running into couple of issues here

1) Can't mount rpool2/iscsivol to another mountpoint such as /myiscsivol
    I understand this has something to do with -V flag creating a block device.
Is there any workaround for this to mount it as volume?

2) I can connect to it through Windows XP Test machine with Windows ISCSI
initiator, can copy files into it but from the solaris machine if I do "format"
I do not get to see the volume listed.

What am I missing?

Thanks for all the help.