Hi,

I added a vdev(file) to the zpool and then, and using hexedit modified the guid
of the vdev in all four labels. I also, caluculated the new ub_guid_sum and
updated all uberblock guid_sum values. Now, when I try to import this modified
file into the zpool, it says the device is offline...and debugging the driver
got to know that in spa_load: ub->ub_txg == 0 so, ENXIO. Is this a checksum
related issue? can I not do what I was trying to do? if I should not, can
someone please let me know how to change the guid?

Thanks,
Regards,
pak