On 9/12/2009 9:41 PM, Mark J Musante wrote:
The device is listed with s0; did you try using c5t9d0s0 as the name?

I didn't -- I never used s0 in the config setting up the zpool -- it changed to s0 after reboot. but in either case, it's a good thought:

# zpool replace nfspool c5t9d0s0 c5t9d0
cannot replace c5t9d0s0 with c5t9d0: no such device in pool
# suex zpool replace nfspool c5t9d0s0 c5t9d0s0
cannot replace c5t9d0s0 with c5t9d0s0: no such device in pool

but no luck.

FYI, there are many more disks than what i showed in my previous example, but i don't think it was relevant to include them all in the email to the list. they're all working fine and are just more raidz1s. but i'll surely post the entire output of zpool status if anyone wants.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./