Hi, I'm setting up a ZFS environment running on a Sun x4440 + J4400 arrays
(similar to 7410 environment) and I was trying to figure out the best way to
map a disk drive physical location (tray and slot) to the Solaris device
c#t#d#.   Do I need to install the CAM software to do this, or is there another
way?  I would like to understand the solaris device to physical drive location
so that I can setup my ZFS pool mirrors/raid properly.

I'm currently running Solaris Express build 119.

Thanks,

David