8:30am, Paul Archer wrote:

And the hits just keep coming...
The resilver finished last night, so rebooted the box as I had just upgraded to the latest Dev build. Not only did the upgrade fail (love that instant rollback!), but now the zpool won't come online:

r...@shebop:~# zpool import
 pool: datapool
   id: 3410059226836265661
state: UNAVAIL
status: The pool is formatted using an older on-disk version.
action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
config:

       datapool     UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
         raidz1     UNAVAIL  corrupted data
           c7d0     ONLINE
           c8d0s0   ONLINE
           c9d0s0   ONLINE
           c11d0s0  ONLINE
           c10d0s0  ONLINE

I've tried renaming /etc/zfs/zpool.cache and rebooting, but no joy.
Is it OK to scream and tear my hair out now?

A little more research came up with this:

r...@shebop:~# zdb -l /dev/dsk/c7d0
LABEL 0
failed to unpack label 0
LABEL 1