Hi,
I've been having some serious problems with my RaidZ2 array since I updated to
2009.06 on friday (from 2008.05).  Its 10 drives with 1 hot spare with 8 drives
on a SAS card and 3 drives on the motherboards SATA connectors.  I'm worried
that the SAS card is either malfunctioning or 2009.6 is having issues with it
so I want to switch over to my 8 port Areca raid card but can I simply export
the array, shut down the computer and move the 8 cables from the 3ware to the
areca,  power back up and import the array again?

Thanks,
Sam