Adam Cheal wrote:
Cindy: How can I view the bug report you referenced? Standard methods
show my the bug number is valid (6694909) but no content or notes. We are
having similar messages appear with snv_118 with a busy LSI controller,
especially during scrubbing, and I'd be interested to see what they
mentioned in that report. Also, the LSI firmware updates for the
LSISAS3081E (the controller we use) don't usually come with release notes
indicating what has changed in each firmware revision, so I'm not sure
where they got that idea from.

Hi Adam,
unfortunately, you can't see that bug from outside.

The evaluation from LSI is very clear that this is a firmware issue
rather than a driver issue, and is claimed to be fixed in

        LSI BIOS v6.26.00 FW 1.27.02
(aka "Phase 15")

cheers,
James
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems