On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 03:39:56PM -0800, Rich Teer wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, Chris Du wrote:
>
> > I think I finally see what you mean.
> >
> > # luactivate b126
> > System has findroot enabled GRUB
> > ERROR: Unable to determine the configuration of the current boot
> > environment <b125>.
>
> Hmm.  Does this mean that lupgrading from b121 to b126 will also fail,
> or is the problem specific to b125?
The update doesn't fail - just upgraded some of my machines yesterday.
But you have to apply the "little hack" I posted two weeks ago or so
(add dev=`echo $dev | sed 's/mirror.*/mirror/'` after line 238) to
/usr/lib/lu/lulib which comes with b126, too, to get lu<xxxx> working
on mirrored root pools.

Hope this helps
Kurt