Solved!

This what I did: boot with the disks unplugged, I took a 'digest -a md5
/etc/zfs/zpool.cache', then I did 'zpool export -f data', I got an error
message saying that the pool didn't exist. I checked again the MD5 against the
zpool.cache and it effectively changed (so, although the export appeared to
fail, it actually did something). I turned off the machine, plugged the disks
back in and then I performed a 'zpool import' without any issue.
All the properties retain their previous settings.

Thanks to all for your tips.

Regards,

Leandro.

      Yahoo! Cocina