On Sat, Nov 21 at 15:44, Emily Grettel wrote:

Thanks Mike, this fixed it.

I'll stick with this version and see if the CIFS problems continue.

Thanks a lot for everyones assistance.

Cheers,
Em

Out of curiosity, do any of your users have problems seeing files on
CIFS shares from within cmd.exe?  Our win7 boxes talking to a 2008.11
CIFS server cannot list any files through cmd.exe, but they can see
files just fine through explorer.  CMD.EXE has no problem changing
directories, or executing programs against the files, we just can't
list them.

It's wierd.  Files also list just fine in powershell.

--
Eric D. Mudama
edmud...@mail.bounceswoosh.org