Those are great, but they're about testing the zfs software.  There's a small
amount of overlap, in that these injections include trying to simulate the
hoped-for system response (e.g, EIO) to various physical scenarios, so it's
worth looking at for scenario suggestions.

However, for most of us, we generally rely on Sun's (generally acknowledged as
excellent) testing of the software stack.

I suspect the OP is more interested in verifying on his own hardware, that
physical events and problems will be connected to the software fault injection
test scenarios. The rest of us running on random commodity hardware have
largely the same interest, because Sun hasn't qualified the hardware parts of
the stack as well. We've taken on that responsibility ourselves (both
individually, and as a community by sharing findings).

For example, for the various kinds of failures that might happen:
 * Does my particular drive/controller/chipset/bios/etc combination notice the
problem and result in the appropriate error from the driver upwards?
 * How quickly does it notice? Do I have to wait for some long timeout or other
retry cycle, and is that a problem for my usage?
 * Does the rest of the system keep working to allow zfs to recover/react, or
is there some kind of follow-on failure (bus hangs/resets, etc) that will have
wider impact?

Yanking disk controller and/or power cables is an easy and obvious test.
Testing scenarios that involve things like disk firmware behaviour in response
to bad reads is harder - though apparently yelling at them might be worthwhile
:-)

Finding ways to dial up the load up your psu (or drop voltage/limit current to
a specific device with an inline filter) might be an idea, since overloaded
power supplies seem to be implicated in various people's reports of trouble.
Finding ways to generate EMF or "cosmic rays" to induce other kinds of failure
is left as an exercise.