Hey folks.

I've looked around quite a bit, and I can't find something like this:

I have a bunch of older systems which use Ultra320 SCA hot-swap connectors for their internal drives. (e.g. v20z and similar)

I'd love to be able to use modern flash SSDs with these systems, but I have yet to find someone who makes anything that would fit the bill.

I need either:

(a) a SSD with an Ultra160/320 parallel interface (I can always find an interface adapter, so I'm not particular about whether it's a 68-pin or SCA)

(b)  a  SAS or SATA to UltraSCSI adapter (preferably with a SCA interface)

--
Erik Trimble
Java System Support