Hi Alex,

The SXCE Admin Guide is generally up-to-date on docs.sun.com.
The section that covers the autoreplace property and default
behavior is here:

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-2271/gazgd?a=view

Thanks,

Cindy

On 12/07/09 14:50, Alexandru Pirvulescu wrote:
Thank you. That fixed the problem.

All the tutorials on Internet didn't mention autoexpand.

Again, thank you everybody for the quick reply and solving my problem.

Alex