On 09 December, 2009 - Andrew Robert Nicols sent me these 1,6K bytes:

> I've just done a fresh install of Solaris 10 u8 (2009.10) onto a Thumper.
> Running zfs allow gives the following delightful output:
>
> -bash-3.00$ zfs allow
> internal error: /usr/lib/zfs/pyzfs.py not found
>
> I've confirmed it on a second thumper, also running Solaris 10 u8 installed
> about 2 months ago.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?

Yes. You haven't got SUNWPython installed, which is wrongly marked as
belonging to the GNOME2 cluster. Install SUNWPython and SUNWPython-share
and it'll work. Some ZFS stuff (userspace, allow, ..) started using
python in u8.

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, st...@acc.umu.se, http://www.acc.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå