Hi Group

I have install the latest version of OpenSolairs (version 129) on my machine.
I have configure the DNS, Kerberos, PAM and LDAP client to use my Windows
2003R2 domain.

My Windows Domain Include the RFC2307 Posix account, so each user has UID, GID
configure.
This was very east to configure, and I manage to get all my users from the
Windows Domain to logon to the opensoalris machine.
When running "getent passwd username"  I getting off course the id and group id
from the AD server.

So now I wanted to use the CIFS server. So I install the services and started
them, add the machine to the domain and configure a ZFS share.

Now I only add to create rule using the idmap so users from the windows will be
mapped to the unix account.

But this seems not to work. when checking the mapping I get error: see below

#id rona
uid=10005(rona) gid=10000(Domain Users) groups=10000(Domain Users)

#getent passwd rona
rona:x:10000:10000:rona:/home/rona:/bin/sh

#idmap show -cv rona@
winname:rona@ -> uid:60001
Error:  Not found

#idmap show -cv r...@domain.local
winname:r...@domain.local -> uid:60001
Error:  Not found

I run the cifs-gendiag and didn't saw any problems
Any idea?

thanks
Sassy