Can you post a "zpool import -f" for us to see?

One thing I ran into recently is that if the drives arrangement was changed
(like drives swapped) it can't recover.  I moved an 8 drive array recently, and
didn't worry about the order of the drives.  It could not be mounted without
reordering the drives the same as they were in the original system.

You can use zdb -l on each drive to see where they used to be.  Which then
allows you to swap out drives until you have it matching again.