The DDRdrive X1 OpenSolaris device driver is now complete,
please join us in our first-ever ZFS Intent Log (ZIL) beta test
program.  A select number of X1s are available for loan,
preferred candidates would have a validation background
and/or a true passion for torturing new hardware/driver :-)

We are singularly focused on the ZIL device market, so a test
environment bound by synchronous writes is required.  The
beta program will provide extensive technical support and a
unique opportunity to have direct interaction with the product
designers.

Would you like to take part in the advancement of Open
Storage and explore the far-reaching potential of ZFS
based Hybrid Storage Pools?

If so, please send an inquiry to "zfs at ddrdrive dot com".

The drive for speed,

Christopher George
Founder/CTO
www.ddrdrive.com

*** Special thanks goes out to SUN employees Garrett D'Amore and
James McPherson for their exemplary help and support.  Well done!