r...@nas:~# zpool export -f raid
cannot export 'raid': pool is busy

I've disabled all the services I could think of. I don't see anything accessing
it. I also don't see any of the filesystems mounted with mount or "zfs mount".
What's the deal?  This is not the rpool, so I'm not booted off it or anything
like that. I'm on snv_129.

I'm attempting to move the main storage to a new pool. I created the new pool,
used "zfs send | zfs recv" for the filesystems. That's all fine. The plan was
to export both pools, and use the import to rename them. I've got the new pool
exported, but the older one refuses to export.

Is there some way to get the system to tell me what's using the pool?