Hi all,
I am running
Solaris Express Community Edition snv_130 X86
           Copyright 2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                           Assembled 14 December 2009
with 2 pools, rpool (installed as version 22) and brick (upgraded to version
22).

Yesterday I had a scenario where I had a hard hang. I powered cycled the system
and all looked OK.

Later I noticed that some logfiles had been truncated ( and the modify
timestamp had been set to 1 minute into the reboot)
and that some files that had been moved and renamed, where back the there
previous state (about 4 GB of files).  These changes had been made
40-60 minutes before the hang. So I was expecting that the writes would have
been committed to disk.

It looks like that some files systems have rolled to a previous state (I though
this would happen at a pool level) .
I can find no logging that and old uberblock was used.

It looks like that during the import we had to rollback to an old uberblock.

So my questions are:
1) Does this scenario make sense?
2) How long should it be before the writes are committed to disk?
3) Should this sort of recovery be be @ a fs or pool basis?
4) Is this type of rollback logged any were?

Regards
Rodney