Hi Frank,

I couldn't reproduce this problem on SXCE build 130 by failing a disk in mirrored pool and then immediately running a scrub on the pool. It works as expected.

Any other symptoms (like a power failure?) before the disk went offline? It is possible that both disks went offline?

We would like to review the crash dump if you still have it, just let me know when its uploaded.

Thanks,

Cindy