Problem solved!

steps:
1. boot from USB stick with last build (CD)
2. make a backup copy of HDD to other pool:
# dd if=/dev/dsk/v14t0d0p0 of=/export/files/my80gb.raw
3. run "Install OpenSolaris" and choose the same parameters, as it was in
previous run: 80gb disk, "Entire disk", wait untill installation finished and
Quit it
4. restore all but first 8mb of HDD:
# dd if=/export/files/my80gb.raw of=/dev/dsk/v14t0d0p0 bs=512 seek=16384
skip=16384
after this operations old rpool become available!

P.S.: before going this not so short way, I tried to recreate fdisk partitions
and solaris partitions (I need s0) with format utility. but format found some
"alternative" partition number 9 on 1-2 cylinders which I cannot modify, so s0
"root" can only be created starting from 3 cylinder, but installer creates in
starting from 1 cylinder