Is it possible to emulate a unionfs with zfs and zones somehow?  My zones
are sparse zones and I want to make part of /usr writable within a zone.
(/usr/perl5/mumble to be exact)

I can't just mount a writable directory on top of /usr/perl5 because then
it hides all the stuff in the global zone.  I could repopulate it in the
local zone but ugh that is unattractive.  I'm hoping for a better way.
Creating a full zone is not an option for me.

I don't think this is possible but maybe someone else knows better.  I
was thinking something with snapshots and clones?

-frank