On February 4, 2010 12:12:04 PM +0100 dick hoogendijk <d...@nagual.nl> wrote:
Why don't you just export that directory with NFS (rw) to your sparse zone
and mount it on /usr/perl5/mumble ? Or is this too simple a thought?

On February 4, 2010 1:41:20 PM +0100 Thomas Maier-Komor <tho...@maier-komor.de> wrote:
What about lofs? I thinks lofs is the equivalent for unionfs on Solaris.

The problem with both of those solutions is a) writes will overwrite the
original filesystem data and b) writes will be visible to everyone else.

Neither suggestion provides unionfs capability.