Hi,
I have a USB drive with ZFS.
I bought this week a new SSD to test the slog.
I add the SSD as log for the external USB.

after a while I wanted to use the SSD as a system disk, so I exported the
external HD pool: zpool export HD.
I installed a new opensolaris on the SSD and tried to import the HD again and I
got this msg:

r...@opensolaris:~# zpool import
  pool: HD
    id: 8012429942861870778
 state: UNAVAIL
status: One or more devices are missing from the system.
action: The pool cannot be imported. Attach the missing
        devices and try again.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-6X
config:

        HD          UNAVAIL  missing device
          c14t0d0   ONLINE

        Additional devices are known to be part of this pool, though their
        exact configuration cannot be determined.

  pool: rpool
    id: 14208392511727793580
 state: ONLINE
status: The pool was last accessed by another system.
action: The pool can be imported using its name or numeric identifier and
        the '-f' flag.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-EY
config:

        rpool       ONLINE
          c13d0s0   ONLINE

r...@opensolaris:~# zpool import HD
cannot import 'HD': one or more devices is currently unavailable

I tried to boot the old system (onther HD) but still I couldn't import HD pool.
BTW id: 14208392511727793580 was the slog on the old system.

Is it opssible to recover?

Regards

Yariv