I thought I had read somewhere that zpools in ZFS will automatically resize
(expand) when larger disks are detected to a point where it is feasible to
expand.  To this end, I have a four-drive zpool using RAIDZ(1).  I upgraded all
four of the drives from 500GB to 1TB, but haven't seen any expansion of the
pool  Perhaps I misread, or is there something I need to do to get the zpool to
recognize the growth?  If I go into the format command and look at the drives,
they seem to be showing up to Solaris under the new size, so I don't think the
issue is with the new space not being recognized.

Thanks!
-Nick