I tried booting with b134 to attempt to recover the pool. I attempted with one
disk of the mirror. Zpool tells me to use -F for import, fails, but then tells
me to use -f, which also fails and tells me to use -F again. Any thoughts?

j...@opensolaris:~# zpool import
  pool: atomfs
    id: 13446953150000736882
 state: FAULTED
status: The pool was last accessed by another system.
action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
        The pool may be active on another system, but can be imported using
        the '-f' flag.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-EY
config:

        atomfs      FAULTED  corrupted data
          mirror-0  FAULTED  corrupted data
            c4t5d0  ONLINE
            c9d0    UNAVAIL  cannot open
j...@opensolaris:~# zpool import -f
  pool: atomfs
    id: 13446953150000736882
 state: FAULTED
status: The pool was last accessed by another system.
action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
        The pool may be active on another system, but can be imported using
        the '-f' flag.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-EY
config:

        atomfs      FAULTED  corrupted data
          mirror-0  FAULTED  corrupted data
            c4t5d0  ONLINE
            c9d0    UNAVAIL  cannot open
j...@opensolaris:~# zpool import -f 13446953150000736882 newpool
cannot import 'atomfs' as 'newpool': one or more devices is currently
unavailable
        Recovery is possible, but will result in some data loss.
        Returning the pool to its state as of March 12, 2010 09:08:29 AM PST
        should correct the problem.  Recovery can be attempted
        by executing 'zpool import -F atomfs'.  A scrub of the pool
        is strongly recommended after recovery.
j...@opensolaris:~# zpool import -F atomfs
cannot import 'atomfs': pool may be in use from other system, it was last
accessed by blue (hostid: 0x82aa00) on Fri Mar 12 09:08:29 2010
use '-f' to import anyway
j...@opensolaris:~# zpool status
no pools available
j...@opensolaris:~# zpool import -f 13446953150000736882
cannot import 'atomfs': one or more devices is currently unavailable