Hi Tomas

Thanks for the clarification. If I understood you right ,  you mean that 6
GB (including my 2.5GB files)  has been written to the device and still
occupy space on the device !!!

This is fair enough for this case since most of my files ended up in L2ARC
.... Great ...

But this brings two related questions

1. What are really in L2ARC ... is it my old workingset data files that have
been updated but still in L2ARC ? or something else ? Metadata ?

2. More importantly, what if my workingset was larger that 2.5GB (Say 5GB),
I guess my L2ARC device will be filled completely before all my workingset
transfer to the L2ARC device !!!

Thanks ....

--
Abdullah Al-Dahlawi