Hi all,

on Friday night two disk in one raidz2 vdev decided to die within a couple of
minutes. Swapping drives and resilvering one at a time worked quite ok,
however, now I'm faced with a nasty problem:

s07:~# zpool status -v
  pool: atlashome
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: resilver completed with 1 errors on Sat Apr 10 10:23:14 2010

[...]
errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        atlashome/BACKUP/userA:<0x962de4>

The web page is pretty generic (IMHO), I would like to restore this file from
backup (or actually its origin) or simply unlink it permanently. But how do I
find this blob and how to fix it without replaying the full pool (Is it really
a pool issue or the file system).

TIA for any advice

Cheers

Carsten