Hi all,
An update.
After a while I emailed Jeb Campbel who created logfix.
Because I'm running snv_134 he suggested to try zpool import -F.
I tried it but with no luck.
Next, I tried zpool import -FX still with no luck. It seemed the OS was
stucked.
I assumed maybe because the HD is 1.5TB it might take long so I ran again
with -FX.
After ~24hr I got this msg:
r...@opensolaris:~# Pool HD returned to its state as of February 27, 2010
12:08:34 PM IST.
Discarded approximately 18 minutes of transactions.

I was so happy.
To brief:
My HD pool was zfs ver 14
Snv_134 runs with ver 22.

Zpool import -FX HD
Solved the problems

Yariv

On 3/1/10 7:57 AM, "Yariv Graf" <ya...@walla.net.il> wrote:

> Hi Cyril,
> Thanks for the response.
> In simple words this is what been done.
> 1- zpool import HD (external HDD[single drive])
> 2- zpool add HD log c0t4d0 (SSD drive)
> 3- play with it a bit.
> 4 zpool export HD
> 5- reinstall opensolaris on SSD drive (ex slog above).
>
> Is there any chance to recover the HD zpool?
> I can use the SSD drive as slog for recovery if needed.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Yariv

Yariv Graf
IT Manager