Tonmaus,

you talking about and to whom <br>were you
My intention was a response to the OP, which I guess from what I am seeing in the jive forum, happened as well. Indeed, my concern was the broken link in the first post which would be simple to fix if intended. That not being the case increases the smell of FUD.

Sorry. We are not mind(or intention)-readers. If you have a specific comment which should be directed to a specific individual, then a forum is not the best place to air it. Having said that, "The <...> website appears to be down at the moment - anyone fixing it?" is more than acceptable. Netiquette rules. To quote you: "Why don't you just fix the apparently broken link to your source, then?" is _not_ forum/list material.

Thanks... Sean.