We would like to delete and recreate our existing zfs pool without losing any
data. The way we though we could do this was attach a few HDDs and create a new
temporary pool, migrate our existing zfs volume to the new pool, delete and
recreate the old pool and migrate the zfs volumes back. The big problem we have
is we need to do all this live, without any downtime. We have 2 volumes taking
up around 11TB and they are shared out to a couple windows servers with
comstar. Anyone have any good ideas?