We have a pair of opensolaris systems running snv_124. Our main zpool 'z' is running ZFS pool version 18.
Problem:
#zfs destroy -f z/Users/harri...@zfs-auto-snap:daily-2010-04-09-00:00
cannot destroy 'z/Users/harri...@zfs-auto-snap:daily-2010-04-09-00:00': dataset is busy

I have tried:
Unable to destroy numerous datasets even with a -f option.
unmounted the filesystem and remounted it same problem
exporting and importing the zpool
The zpool scrub completes without errors:
12:51pm taurus/harrison [~] 182#zpool status z
 pool: z
state: ONLINE
scrub: scrub completed after 17h32m with 0 errors on Sun May 2 18:47:38 2010
config:

       NAME         STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
       z            ONLINE       0     0     0
         raidz2     ONLINE       0     0     0