On Wed, May 12 at  8:45, Freddie Cash wrote:
  On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:05 AM, Emily Grettel
  <[1]emilygrettelis...@hotmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,
    I've decided to replace my WD10EADS and WD10EARS drives as I've checked
    the SMART values and they've accrued some insanely high numbers for the
    load/unload counts (40K+ in 120 days on one!).
    I was leaning towards the Black drives but now I'm a bit worried about
    the TLER lackingness which was a mistake made my previous sysadmin.
    I'm wondering what other people are using, even though the Green series
    has let me down, I'm still a Western Digital gal.
    Would you recommend any of these for use in a ZFS NAS?

      * 4x WD2003FYYS -
        [2]http://www.wdc.com/en/products/Products.asp?DriveID=732Â [RE4]
      * 4x WD2002FYPS -
        [3]http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?DriveID=610Â [Green]
      * 6x WD1002FBYS -
        [4]http://www.wdc.com/en/products/Products.asp?DriveID=503Â [RE3]

We use the WD1002FBYS (1.0TB WD RE3) and haven't had an issue yet in
our Dell T610 chassis.

--
Eric D. Mudama
edmud...@mail.bounceswoosh.org